Thursday, December 19, 2013

Yakiniku at Gyu Kaku San Mateo

Hey all!! Finished my finals and I just had an amazing dinner with a few friends of mine. Can't wait to share my experience with you. Just imported pictures from my new Canon ELPH 330 to my laptop too!!! Got the camera last month around Black Friday! (Random thing is that I got pulled over today by a cop... for not signaling!! I was heading to school to take my final too...) Anyways, I know it's getting late now (have work @ 9:00am), but Mr. Darrin Wu is still in his little corner watching his movie, so I'll just write a quick post!

My lovely companions and me^^

There are promotions and "TOP" picks

Testing out no flash

Interior! Pretty big restuarant O.O

Service was excellent and portions of the food was great for the price! On top of that, they serve good quality meat!!

Cheers to get together^^

Picture with Elata

Wendy and Kenneth





Kalbi short rib

Delicious beef tongue (lemon on the side)

Toro! Love it!!

Yup, we ordered onions^^

I like onions!!

Duck breast

Corn + sweet potato + butter fish + mushroom medley

Lettuce and dip

Wasabi shrimp

Red bean teriyaki with lychee ice cream

Sesame ice cream + red bean taiyaki

We requested to grill it ourselves

Really like the restaurant and casual ambiance. I told Darrin about it and he thought the name sounded familiar... We actually went to one in Japan!! Gyu Kaku is the largest Japanese BBQ chain. Try it out!!

Alrighty! I have to remove my makeup and get ready for bed!! 

Good night ...zzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment