Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Osaka Castle Cherry Blossom

They say Osaka Castle is a popular attraction for foreigners and locals during cherry blossom season... Now I know why! There are around 5000 sakura trees planted on the grounds near the park and surrounding the castle!! Let's show you pictures!!

Cherry blossom!!!

Me n my ice cream la ><


So relaxing 

Me and my daddy mommy^^



Petals on ground



So so many sakura trees

Picture with pink cherry blossom tree

Daddy taking a break







Ice cream and snack shop

Many people also come for wedding pictures!

Have you ever seen Japanese anime where there were scenes of sakura petals falling like snow? I always think manga and anime are exaggerating on those scenes to make it more dreamy... guess what? In real life, it really happens^^ Petals are falling continuously little by little. Nonstop! Not to mention there was also gentle breeze! Ahhhh... I'm recalling the experience as I am writing this post >< First time in my life to experience such a beautiful cherry blossom view! Of course, we took many pictures!! I even took many videos too! 

It took us probably about 1 hour to walk up to where the castle was because we took our time enjoying the cherry blossoms and taking pictures. I could really tell that Osaka Castle is a popular spot for Hanami because of the beautiful sights and countless tress.

Wowwww!!!

Maps are located all around

Signs to guide you^^

Many shops for food on the way to the castle

Behind me is the gate to enter! Keep walking up

Cleanse and purify

Read for history

Hahahah! The students in uniform looks so anime ><

Such a pretty outfit O.O

I'm amazed of my photography skills! Hahahah!

A long path filled with cherry blossom

I heard that sometimes the cherry blossom bloom accordingly and timing could be different depending on the cities, so it's better to check. My parents and I went on the second week of April. During the time we were there, the petals were just beginning to fall. 

This time Darrin did not come Japan with me. It would be so romantic and perfect if he came! Hahahha! Probably next year then^^ 

***Oh yeah! If you are deciding to go next year, make sure you plan in advance and book your hotels/flights ahead of time. I did last minute booking and the hotel prices were doubled!! Definitely worth it tho^^

I'll do a post on the hotel we stayed soon!! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment