Sunday, October 27, 2013

[REVIEW] Elizabeth Nose Pore White Pack

Guess what?? I have a review for you^^ My first ever product review on my blog!
(**Strictly my personal & honest opinion**)

I have been loving the pore's care for blackheads from Elizabeth!! Darrin and I got it from a Watsons in Korea when we had our mini vacation. Funny thing is that Darrin was preventing me from getting it, and eventually, he totally fell in love with it after the first use.

Packaging of the product is pretty cute! Happy baby with a nose strip... Hahahaa!! Kind of attracted me to buy this specific one instead of the others in the section because of the quote "Wanna have baby skin?" Most definitely!! Soft, smooth, and bouncy^^ Whose doesn't??!


Definitely a great buy because it was 1 + 1!! Meaning there is 2 packs for a price of one^^ Price was around 6, 000 won for the 16 pore strips!! (Only have 2 more left now... gotta restock)







Even though I couldn't understand the instructions, it's not my first time using nose strips. Therefore, I just use them as I normally does^^



Instructions are easy!! First, it is best to cleanse the face. Usually I wash my face with Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser facewash to loosen the black heads. Then after cleansing (or shower), while the face is still a bit wet, remove the white strip from the transparent film and place the bottom side on your nose. Make sure the strip sticks well to your nose. I like to gently press the sides of my nose after I place the strip on so it will stick better. The strip takes about 15 minutes to dry. When the nose strip becomes dry, gently and slowly peel the strip off from your nose to avoid harming the skin. (I find the nose strip to work most effective after shower^^)

Look at my blackheads!!! O.O

I like to use lukewarm water to wash the leftover residue from the strip. You can feel the softness and smoothness of your nose^^ Then finish off with face toner/lotion for hydration.

Rating for this product would be a 4.0/5. Totally loved the result after I remove the tape. I feel that the strip is pretty effective and does not dry my skin. It does leave a very smooth and soft "after feel" to the nose.

I'm not a big fan of pain, so 0.5 is deducted for that... even though they say "No Pain No Gain" >< After removal, I feel a little burn because the tape was stuck strongly on my nose. Another 0.5 is deducted because my blackheads are not completely gone, majority was sucked out tho^^

I did read some reviews that said the tape did not show good results and their nose is itchy after use. I do feel a bit itchy on the nose area for about 3 minutes?... but it goes away. Probably was caused by pulling of the tape from the nose after it dried. Normal??

Other than that, definitely repurchasing this product again because of the result and price^^ I have already ask my friend, who is taking a trip to Hong Kong, to help me restock!!


~ Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment