Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fat Wong's Kitchen Millbrae

Recently, 2 people I worked with took me to Fat Wong's Kitchen for lunch after our shift. I heard about the restaurant but never went before. Surprisingly, this place have good Chinese food. Picture could not tell it's justice... Trust me!! It's very flavorful!! That week, I went to this place 3 times. Once with my coworker for lunch, then once with Darrin also for lunch, and once with my parents for dinner. The picture's are of food that I ate in those days. I didn't include dupe pictures of the food I reordered. Hahahhahah!!!!!!

The menu cover


Iced red bean drink ~ $1.75!! 

Beef noodle soup

Love this!! Ngo jap!

Salt pepper chicken wings! Flavorful!

Curry squid

"Tang zai jok"

Yang zi gum lo dessert

And these are the food I ate with my parent at night for dinner^^

Porridge, cha siu rice roll, n ngo jap

House fried noodle

Go try it! Great place for quick lunch. This place is quite popular, so expect around 10 minutes wait. Service is fast too. Oh yea... they only accept CASH!! And, there is a mini parking lot for the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment